The BlueSnap DB9-M6A wireless radio dongle provides seamless connectivity for virtually any RS-232 serial device to an Android, iOS, or Windows 10 host.
Make your own iOS, Android, or Windows app to connect a serial RS232 device such as scales, calipers, sensors, & meters. Serial Device Manager (SDM) libraries are available to speed you app development.
- Available with an internal, rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery.
- Supported on Android 4.4+, iPhone 4S+, iPad 3+, all iPad Mini.
- Available instantly after power on (10 times faster than AirConsole)
- Connect in 1 second
- Instantaneous reconnect (some hosts)
- Standard battery run time about 8 hours continuous, connected continuously, sending light data
- Setup parameters via wireless (using Android or iOS app)
- Two-way binary data communication from iOS, Android, and other hosts (TruConnect compliant app needed)
- Connect more than ten (10) DB9 devices simultaneously to iPad/iPhone/Android
- Programming API for 3rd party apps
- Supports baud rates of 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200 (other speeds available for custom builds)